Thursday, October 18, 2007

We Just Click

Yesterday I had the pleasure of a visit from my lovely friend Laura and her scrummy boys. I have known Laura for years and since moving to the Waikato we have reconnected as it is a leisurely 45 minute country drive from my place to hers.

Laura and I just click...we think similarly about many things and are travelling the same path in the areas of parenting...seeking gentleness, food...working towards whole foods and organic produce where our budgets allow, natural medicine...rather than automatically going down the ab path,thrifty fashion, trying not to nag our hubbies too much and growing in our walks with God.

I wish I had a piccie...maybe next time.

Thanks for visiting...we had a ball...and I'll bring L1's seat back when we come to the Tron!

1 comment:

Setiuz Mama said...

FANKS!!! I do so enjoy our visits. It's great being able to rub up against someone with a similar direction in life, values and interests! Have a lovely week and we will see you in the Tron soon...start praying for some nice weather!!
xoxox