Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Things They Say

Quick story cos I am being good mummy today and NOT spending ALL DAY on the pooter...

A few days back we were driving along one of our lovely country roads...in fact the very road where J's work is...and lo and behold there were lots of cows munching away on the grass verge. The farmer had put an elecrified wire to stop them running amok and causing car accidents...but I don't trust that little skinny wire...any self-respecting cow who wanted to get past that would have no trouble...anyway I digress...

So doing the mummy talky thing I said "Hey guys, look at all the moo cows"...and my very articulate C3 replies with...

"Oh, yes mummy, there are a lot of cows. They are in the meadow".

2 comments:

Jen and family said...

good vocab your little one has

jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

Fire said...

I can't quite believe your twins are 3!