Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sock it to Me!



A month or so back I had lost the sock love and poor O5 had no socks...so a lovely friend whipped up a pair in his favourite colour and sent them to a very appreciative young boy.
I have found my sock groove again and in the last three weekshave completed three pair for moi for next winter, three pair for E14 months and 1.5 pair for A3...I am officially halfway to completing the whole family's socks for 2008...woot woot...oh the things that get me excited these days.
"So did you have a rockin' weekend Karen?"
"Why yes, I was up to 2am on Friday night/Sat morning."
"Clubbing? Singstar? Nookie with hubby?"
"Actually I just HAD to finish the socks I was knitting...y'know how it is."

3 comments:

Rach said...

Yes. I. Do.
;-)

Setiuz Mama said...

LOL!!! Just gotta finish that last bit aye!

Jess said...

You are such a rager!
Love you, am sooooo super jealous of Lauz! :(
I want you back!!!