Friday, April 20, 2007

Postarama

I have so many pics to post...but am not feeling the blog love very often at the moment...typical! I tend to get really excited about things and start with a hiss and a roar, then something else catches my eye!

I have a trillion ideas for projects running around in my head, plus a desire to continue to dejunkify our eating even more, a craving to look for "the perfect house" on the online real estate sites and other random things...oh yeah, and I have four little children who want lots of mummy cuddles and stories, puzzles and games.

And don't even get me started on all of the housework I am neglecting. I DID read that this generation of children are in danger of being immunocompromised because we over sterilise their environment...so I am doing my bit to ensure my children's future health by not vacuuming the crumbs of the floor more than once a week (okay maybe twice...but I used to do it EVERY day at least)..waiting until the clothes are really grubby before throwing them in the wash (see I'm saving the environment too by not wasting electricty and water!)...and leaving the dust on the furniture to avoid everyone breathing in all of the dustmites that get disturbed when I try to dust. I have forgottne what my mop looks like...in fact I am not sure where it is even.

So while I am in the mood I am going to post all of the things I have been meaning to for the last week...

So keep your ears on Enis...new posts coming throughout the day!

1 comment:

Setiuz Mama said...

Oh Karen you and i are scarely alike!! :-)
I'm glad i'm not the only Mum who would rather craft etc than clean...I think my bathroom is well and truly due tomorrow and dusting!!....what on earth is that!!! I try keep things in a state that doesn't drive my hubby crazy (he's tidier than me)...although at the moment he's sharing the dining room table with 2 sewing machines as he does his school prep.
Craft on I say!