Friday, April 20, 2007

Expressionism

You Are Expressionism

Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.
At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.
This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!
You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.

I love quizzes...I did the muppet quiz and found out I was Scooter and then I went and wasted some time and found this one...and it is me to a T...I even got an A in Expressionism in Stage 2 Uni Art History!

I now pronounce my Postarama over...and I will endeavour to post at least twice a week from now on!

6 comments:

Rach said...

I'm meant to be "romanticism"....and the muppet I supposedly was, I didn't even recognise!

Nah, can't do the box thing!!!!!

Loving all the posts from you though.

oacemama said...

Go on...put yourself in a box!!!

Iwould have picked Romanticism for you too!

And dish...muppet was?
J was Rolf the piano playing dog!

skatey katie said...

:o) hey chick, i’ve tagged ya..
mwah X

Anonymous said...

Yay, another Scooter! :) He's totally me to a 'T'. As for the art movement....I am Romanticism. That's quite good, actually. Next to Impressionism, one of the great movements in art, IMHO.

The Canuck :)

Jennifer said...

I am impressionism...That is a cool site! Thanks for sharing!

Setiuz Mama said...

I love these things....but one can spend a lot of time on them....as I did the other night.
I'm Impressionism and my muppett....same as Kate.....Miss Piggy.