Friday, August 17, 2007

Picfest



We have finally gone to the Dark Side after our trusty SLR bit the big one...yes we have a new improved Digi camera that takes more than 6 shots without running out of memory or battery power.


I STILL don't like the whole digital delay issue...even though J swears that the delay on our camera is infinitesimal...I still seem to get lots of just darting out of the frame shots of the kids.


Anyway...I got all arty the other day and lay on the grass...yes I was that dedicated and took a whole heap of shots of the kiddoes on our lawn. I am quite proud of myself.



1 comment:

Setiuz Mama said...

FAB photos Karen! Your kids are just so lovely! I have only heard "At Ollie's house......." 20 times today. JK had a ball and I felt so refreshed........Thanks for having us!