Saturday, March 03, 2007

Party,Party,Party

We love to Party!!!
Come on in and join the party!!!
Welcome to our world...this week we are gonna celebrate each day something special in our family...
So join us and celebrate and check out the ultimate party blog for more party fever!

Edited to tell you a bit about me...I am a sahm of four fabulous kids...O5, A2, C2 and E 7 months. They keep me busy. I have a fantastic hubby, J, who keeps me sane and holds our family together...I love God and seek to live intentionally for His purposes in my life and the lives of my family. In a former life I was a Primary (Elementary ) School teacher..but now I teach my children at home and we are having a ball!

16 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

WOO HOO!! Let's Party!!

Linda

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I love a good par-tay!!!

Unknown said...

Hi from the party! I am a sahm who homeschools. Most days are pretty good, but they can be rocky, too! Keep your chin up. They grow up way too fast!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the party!!!!

Melissa said...

Stopping by to say hello!

Gina Conroy said...

Visiting from the party and notice your current read, Heartfelt discipline! Wished I would have found this when my oldest was little.

BTW, you're invited to my party at Portrait of a Writer...Interrupted! Hope to see you there!

heidi @ ggip said...

Hi! I had to leave your party to go look up what "addled" means! But I'm back now! How is that Yancey book? I reviewed "What's So Amazing About Grace?" recently.

Happy Partying!

Hen Jen said...

Hi, just starting my night of par-taying!! I've got 4 kids too, and I am a sahm. Glad to meet you,

my party is up, come over and visit!

oacemama said...

Hey Ladies, Nice to see y'all! Looking forward to joining you all at your parties soon!

Unknown said...

An addled mind? Bonus points for originality. :-)

Karen said...

So glad you could join the party!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!! Nice meeting ya.

My second party favor give-away has begun. When ya get a chance come on over and let's party!!!

Tammy and Parker said...

We're here for the party! We are partying at our blog too! Stop by and say "hi!"

skatey katie said...

well. my confession is that i thought *addled* meant jumbled/confused too.
see, you *do* learn a new thing every day.

Jen and family said...

hi nice to meet you
I have my bachelor of early childhood education
visit me at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

Brandie said...

Hello! I'm here to join in the party ... just making the rounds =)
Have a great weekend!