Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love my husband...
Let me tell you why...
He folds the washing almost every night
He willingly gets up in the night to attend to C2 who only wants Daddy...and usually has a smelly present waiting for J in his nappy!
He lets me lie in almost every Saturday morning with the paper while he wrangles the hungry hordes
He listens to me when I am having a rotten day and ring him at work to cry...and doesn't tell me to harden up...even when he is thinking it
He encourages me in all of my crazy ideas
He loves me unconditionally...and didn't leave when I was a screaming hellwitch for months after the twins were born
He works hard every day...leaving before dawn to provide for us, and very seldom complains.
He reads to the children every night at the dinner table and at bedtime and inbetween...he taught them to dance to Where the Wild Things Are
He encourages me to go out and relax and spend time with my friends...even though we talk about making undies and threaten to knit ipod covers
He comforts me when I am sad or overwhelmed and doesn't always try to "fix it"...just listens and loves

I know you will read this honey...thank-you for being such a fantastic husband, and an amazing Daddy...we love you sooooooo much and we appreciate you!
xxxx

3 comments:

Setiuz Mama said...

Aren't husbands just FAB! Where would we be without them...I think i'ld be in the looney bin! Have a great day.

skatey katie said...

oh babe
i am sniffing back that prickly-nose-feeling.
what a gorgeous ode to your man.
X

Rach said...

what a guy! he'll love the undies you make him for his birthday!!