Monday, July 09, 2007

Patootie Designs

I have been playing around with T'shirt design applique since falling in love with beebeemod.

Once we have moved I am going to open up a little etsy shop or something with T's and matching soakers/longies...plus I have another couple of ideas up my sleeve...

Here are a few I prepared earlier...if you like any of them, flick me an email... jkonic at slingshot dot co dot nz or post a comment and you can swap me something you make...

Tiny House- Size 1 blue cotton skivvy (that's a turtleneck for non-kiwis/aussies!)

Garden Elephant - Size 3-6 months white cotton envelope neck T with matching Seaweed utiku wool longies
Funky Fish - Size 3-6 months dip dyed cottonenvelope neck T

Lavender Butterfly -Size6-9 months lace hemmed white cotton envelope neck T

Flower Power - Size 3-6 months white cotton envelope neck T




6 comments:

Setiuz Mama said...

Ooooo Karen I love your designs!!!! You clever lady!
Let me know what you want for the elephant one and I'll buy it off you. The other two which I thought were FAB was the fish and the cutey little butterfly (time to have a girl)
Wow!

Jennifer said...

OOOOO! Everything is so lovely. You did great Karen and definately have your own style coming out of your designs.

Sharonnz said...

Ooooh...LOVE "Flower Power"...have a new little girl in our circle of friends too!

Jen and family said...

love the designs

jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

I think you would be interested in checking out this VERY new blog
http://www.lovelynz.co.nz/

Mike said...

Love the designs. Love the tiny house best.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

skatey katie said...

wowee zowee
you have TALENT girlfriend.
maybe i need a new bubba or two....
loved seeing you in The Big Smoke, can't wait until you move X