Friday, March 07, 2008

Come on, Let's Get the Party Started

It's time for the blog party!

Click on the link below to join the party, and post your comment after visiting.

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

I'm Karen, sometime blogger, full time kid wrangler and hubby hassler. I have four amazing children. O6 is my fount of all knowledge, quirky, loving policeman. A3 is my sweet, fiery, opinionated princess. C3 is my cuddly, snuggly, sensitive teddy bear boy. E18 months is our bubba, doted on, rascally and altogether cute kid.

We live in a small farming town in New Zealand. We moved here from the City 6 months ago and love it.

I am usually kept busy reading Richard Scarry or Where the Wild Things Are, discussing Ziggurats and Constellations or racing down the driveway to catch an adventurous toddler.

Otherwise I can be found spending too much time online, knitting, catching up with friends over herbal tea, valiantly attempting sourdough bread hoping that just once it'll be edible rather than brick, and renovating our 1920's cottage with 60's extension.

Take a wander through our lives and leave a link to yours.
Karen
x

12 comments:

skatey katie said...

ours is already linked to yours, and i *love* that
happy partying X

Tonya said...

Hi! Nice meeting you! Do you have twins? Happy Blog Partying.

2Forgetful said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always great to meet another twin mommy. And "kid wrangler" what a great term!!

Unknown said...

Hi from N Ireland. Lovely to "meet" you.

Have a lovely party :)

Write From Karen said...

Hey Karen! *high five* Do you realize how many Karens are in the blogging world! lol Too many to bookmark!

I laughed at your attempts to make sourdough bread - that is me, only cooking in general. I quite stink at cooking, but my guys all pretend it's good so they won't hurt my feelings. lol

It's great to meet you! Enjoy the party!

Write From Karen

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hey there, pleased to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you better--I recently made a Kiwi friend and she has me wanting to learn more about NZ :)

Come visit my party in southern Italy when you get a chance:

Bleeding Espresso

Mrs Mac said...

Greetings! It was lovely to meet you. Your family sounds so wonderful I've added you to my list of "things I read when I should be studying"

Brandie said...

Hello! So nice to meet you. There are lots of bloggers at this part that have written about moving from the city/suburbs to the country - I think it's awesome and someday hope to join the ranks! =)

Deb said...

Great post! Hope your enjoying the party! I’ve been meeting tons of new people! Hope to try to visit at least half of them before Friday! You never know when you may meet a forever friend. Pop by for a visit if you get a chance! Enjoy your day!

Terri H said...

Did you grow up in New Zealand, or are you a transplant? You sound like you're having a good time.

Have fun!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Another from the Southern Hemisphere... I am an Aussie living in Florida... not long until the party is over and so I thought I would drop by a few more until the end... I was in NZ in Jan... though only for a little while... layover only! Would love to get to visit NZ one day... take care and don't be a stranger...

Debby said...

Hi, I am slow with this party stuff. I checked out your blog and loved it... and couldn't resist the quiz. I go crazy for Jane Austin's books. I'll visit again!