Saturday, December 08, 2007

As If I Needed More Reasons To Love O5

O5 is almost 6...he can't wait for his birthday...I think he is growing up too fast.
Snippets of O5-almost6...

While putting up the tree at Oma and Opa's...O5 was conversing with Aunty J...

"The best book in the world is the Bible, and the second best is

Little House on the Prairie"

When said tree was decorated O5 exclaimed, "This is just

BEA-U-TIFUL! Mummy and Daddy will have to come and look at it."


When asked which of the themed gardens he liked at the Hamilton Gardens, O5 didn't have to even stop to think about it...

"I loved the English Flower Garden. It is just so beautiful and colourful and it has fountains and it is like a maze."


" Mummy, can I live with you and Daddy forever?"

"Well, you can live with us until you marry a lovely lady."

"Okay, then she can come and live with us too."



O5, you bring a smile to my lips and joy to my heart so often.
I love how you are so earnest and matter of fact.
I love how you truly grasp that the Bible is a unique and precious book.
I love the way you get excited by beauty, how full of wonder you are.

I love that you still want ot live with me forever and ever and that you come and snuggle in my bed...when you can find room between your siblings!

You are such an amazing boy O. I am super proud of you every day.

Love

Mummy

xx






1 comment:

Setiuz Mama said...

Karen your O5 is such a gentle, kindhearted young man. He is truly a credit to you and J's hard work and dedication to instilling the "right" kinds of values into your kids. Sit back and enjoy the blessing that he is to your family....
Much love