Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Puppetry



In an attempt to encourage imaginative play I started collecting the odd finger puppet for the kiddoes about two years back. Well, they languished in the corner of the cupboard until recently when the bag was rediscovered and everyone wanted to play puppets...problem was that everyone also wanted the very cool lion hand puppet that I made when I was ten and lovingly restored for my children a couple of months back.


So it was with great excitement on the kiddoes behalf and great relief on the referee's aka my part when Grandma and Grandad arrived back from their big trip with HAND PUPPETS.

great choice G and G!


2 comments:

skatey katie said...

ooo *kate waves hi to j---*
looking forward to playing puppet shows in the weekend
loads of love X

Emma Russell said...

Hi Karen. I'm new to all this stuff, but have recently set up my own blog (really a marketing tool for my business...), so am trying to persevere with this a bit more! Just had a look at your blog - I can't believe that you made bread from scratch! Haven't you enough to do already??????? Hope you are all well.
Emma