Saturday, October 14, 2006

If you'd told me ten years ago that I'd be obsessed with knitting, especially soakers for over cloth nappies... I'd have never believed it!

Aaah...but it is only the tip of the iceberg.

I am learning to crochet...I only wish my Oma was still alive to teach me!

I want to make a tea cosy and am seriously thinking of scrounging my mil's china tea cups and saucers and a teapot for afternoon high tea!

I am proud of the fact that most of my kids clothes are hand me downs and opshop finds!

My husband made my day when he bought me a dvd yesterday...Season One of Little House on the Prairie...and I watched three episodes at 5 am this morning rather than going back to bed after feeding bubs!

I am trying out raw muesli for breakfast tomorrow...and a mill is on my wishlist.

My hubby surely must wonder what is coming along next.

3 comments:

skatey katie said...

:o) sheesh girl
nappy covers, knitting, milling your own flour, prairie movies, baby slings:
you have been hanging out with those hippy homeschooling americans again lol.
i have been wondering for quite a while if you have a blog stashed somewhere over the rainbow...
and leighleigh gave me the heads-up. great to see ya in the blogosphere chick..
(arnie voiceover)
"I'LL BE BACK!!"

LeighLeigh said...

I will not laugh - especially since you just gave me 14 (!!) wonderful wash cloths - which are far better than the beautiful ones I bought from Smith & Caugheys, which didn't look so beautiful on their 4th wash!!!
(Had to giggle, when you gave me the cloths at Mainly Music this morning, Kim asked me if I was going green and using cloth nappies!!!)

Rach said...

heeheehee LL using cloth nappies....still laughing!!!

now what took me so long to find this blog?